ACCOUNT MANAGER (THE MIDLANDS)
About the job
We’re looking for a new sales associate, to cover NHS Hospitals in the Midlands. The candidate will have 2 years sales experience, which is essential and ideally have experience in medical sales. We would also consider an Orthopaedic Practitioner/Nurse within the NHS.
The role will require extensive travel throughout the Midlands and overnight stays when required.
- Achievement of optimum market sales in line with company growth expectations.
- Effective management of the territory to include regular interaction and relationship building with customers in all departments of the Hospital, and at all levels
- Be the main conduit of product promotion and supporting clinical education, enabling our customers to make informed choices on the products they use and, in doing so promote Benecare Medical as a premium quality supplier.
- Daily interaction in the market place enables us to provide vital feedback to our organisation on changing trends, competitive strategies and customer preferences, allowing us to maintain a competitive advantage and improve the quality of our products and the service provide.
- 2 years sales experience (essential)
- Experience in medical sales (desirable) or background working as a Orthopaedic Practitioner/Nurse.
- Full UK driving licence with a minimum of 2 years’ driving experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.